You Have the Power
to Succeed as an Author
Let Us Show You How
Produce a More Successful Book
Traditional royalty publishers and literary agents are more selective than ever before about the manuscripts they accept. As an author, you, too, should be discriminating in the type and quality of the book you write, no matter which publishing option you choose.
If your book is worth producing, it is worth doing right.
With over 3 million books being published every year, competition in the marketplace is enormously stiff. In fact over 78% of all published books fail, and the average book, today, sells just 250 copies.
Which authors succeed? Only those who
- are knowledgeable about the publishing industry
- are willing to take the steps necessary to produce a viable product
- will take the responsibilities of authorship seriously
Here's a test:
- What is the purpose of your book?
- What is your reason for writing this book?
Are your responses valid or frivolous?
We Will Take the Confusion and Mystery out of the Publishing Process.
Let us help you:
- Produce a more publishable and marketable manuscript.
- Create a successful book proposal.
- Build a stronger author's platform.
- Put together a more powerful marketing plan.
Patricia Fry is available to speak at your
conference or writers' group meeting.
50 Ways to Sell Books
Using Your Personality
Publish Your Book:
Proven Strategies and Resources for the Enterprising Author
Promote Your Book:
Over 250 Proven, Low-Cost Tips and Techniques for the Enterprising Author